Due to the current COVID-19, Agape Homeschool will NOT be meeting for Fall 2020. Please check back later for updates.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the Word of God and without error in the original
writings, and to be the only rule and authority for faith and practice. (2 Timothy
3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:21)
- We believe in the one true God who is eternally and equally existent in three
persons: God the Father; God the Son; and, God the Holy Spirit. (John 10:30; 2
Corinthians 13:14; 1 Peter 1:2)
- We believe that man came by direct creation of God and not by evolution.
(Genesis 1-2; John 1:3; Colossians 1:16-17)
- We believe that salvation is by grace alone, by believing in and accepting Christ as
personal Savior. Salvation is only through the shed blood of our Lord Jesus
Christ. (John 1:12; Ephesians 1:7; 2:8-9)
- We believe that God showed His love for all people by sending His only Son to die
for our sins so that we might have eternal life with God in heaven. (John 3:16-17; 1
If questions arise that are not covered in the statement of faith we encourage
discussion, study of the word of God, and prayer for God’s direction for your
personal life with respect for others. We set aside our differences in order to serve
that and love people do Let all you be done with love. 1 Cor. 16:14.